This method really works because it reminds you that you’re the one that needs to put in the work to see results pay off. Whether it’s a Monday or mid-week, sometimes we need something for a ‘pick me up’ when we get to work. This could be pictures of your family, caffeine to start your day or looking for positivity in quotes that you can relate to.
If you are one of those that needs an incentive to start your day, we have it here. The hashtag #MondayMotivation aims to inspire productivity. These quotes will make you want to go that extra mile to set you up for the week ahead
- Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further
No matter where you are, you can only see so far. When you reach that point the horizon will move as well. So, no matter how far you go, you can always go further. The only limit is yourself, and this quote can be applied in many ways.
2. ‘You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward, just take the next step’
This is a reminder that you need to allow yourself time to grow through your journey. You are not racing anyone except the person you were yesterday. This is a great reminder that you don’t need to compare your own journey.
3. ‘A ship in the harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for’
This quote speaks volume. The happiest and most successful people do not live their lives avoiding uncomfortable situations. Think of it this way, you’re safe as you are but you have talents which destine you to sail. And good sailors are never made on calm seas
- This is an analogy which suggests a reflection of what we must notice every day. As we get into our everyday routines, we might struggle to notice something beautiful every day. As the story illustrates, it is up to us what we choose to throw out. if we see something beautiful every day and to constantly share our goodness with others then positivity will rush back.
2. ‘Every single day you make a choice’
A great quote, but the picture speaks volume more. Every choice we make takes your life on a certain path/direction. As you can see, you can embrace the journey or question it. perspective is everything!
3. ‘Give yourself time’
A butterfly doesn’t fly overnight. Everyone’s journey looks different- grow at your own pace and give yourself time.
- ‘Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.’
How you spend your morning ultimately sets you up for the day. If you wake up positive, taking your time, exercising, thinking positive and taking things slowly then your day will look very different to what it would if you had done the opposite.
2. People don’t always see the road you took in order to stand tall where you are today. It is in our failures that we base a new, different and better success.
3. When you plant a seed you don’t dig it up every few minutes to see if it’s grown so why do you question yourself, hard work and your decisions. Have patience and keep watering your seeds!
End of Week Reminders
Here are some reminders after a hard week of work! we hope you have found this blog helpful. We share lots of quotes and motivations throughout the day so feel free to follow our channels for more daily reminders.
Check us out via the links below
Check us out via the links below