‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is the UK’s fastest growing hydration specialists. They provide exceptional coffee, water, juice and vending solutions to over 8,000 commercial organisations, enabling them to provide welcome refreshments when they’re needed most.
With nearly 20 years in business, their experience and expertise are unrivalled, and their passionate team is committed to creating bespoke solutions that exceed your expectations and delight your customers, team and visitors. They are now looking for a Telesales Executive to join their growing team to generate sales by cold calling in the Golf, Automotive & Care Sectors in a fast-paced, professional environment. The successful candidate will also be responsible for influencing potential customers to buy our products and services, using your friendly and persuasive charm.
- Making professional outbound calls to unqualified prospects to achieve enquiries/appointments, sourcing from a list of potential clients from prescribed sector databases.
- Follow scripts to provide information about product features, prices etc. and present their benefits. This will include sharing case studies about how similar businesses are benefiting from the products.
- Record prospect information accurately into CRM system as well as cleaning the system with updated information at all times.
- Build relationships and work closely with both Sales & Marketing to align on sales campaigns and to collaborate widely on ways to identify new leads and prospects.
- Build relationships with customers to elicit enquiries and gain new business.
- Gain a thorough understanding/knowledge of product ranges in order to discuss intelligently with customers to influence them.
- Keep relevant notes and record calls in the CRM system so that all correspondence can be referred to and understood at any given time.
| Up to £28k Per Annum | Ipswich | Bonus Scheme | 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays | Sick Pay | Regular Company Events | Growing Team | Personal Development |
- Excellent communication skills, in particular over the phone, with the ability to interact with prospects.
- Confident and tenacious in influencing, persuading and negotiating with others via outbound calls.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload
- Well organised and responsive to get things done to deadline
- IT proficient, with a good understanding of MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams) and CRM systems, as well as telephone systems.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Quick to pick up new products, processes and systems.
- Responsive, with a 'service-driven' approach to deliver the 'wow' factor.
- IT proficient, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook as well as CMS systems.
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Up to £28K
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm
- 1 November, 2023