‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client operates nearly 60 franchised depots across the UK. Its network of dedicated courier services means urgent, or sensitive freight can be collected within 60 minutes of booking and delivered anywhere in the UK or Europe. They are used by people who need to get important deliveries from A to B as quickly and securely as possible, and they offer an immediate and dedicated service. Our client moves any size or shape of product, and they have access to a fleet of 4,000 vehicles ranging from full-weight artics to car-derived vans. A 24/7 business, 365 days of the year, our client delivers, whatever to wherever – your local partner with a national reach. They’re there.
As a Telesales Executive you are an integral part of the business and key to the growth strategy we have in place. You will receive an excellent on-boarding programme and continue to be supported, trained, and developed as your career progresses.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Ensure sales and revenue targets are agreed in line with company objectives, encourage/support local activity and KPI reporting to ensure delivery of these targets.
· Research and identify key prospects from spend trends utilising all tools
· Plan, devise and deliver successful sale strategies and growth plans
· Ensure Marketing Campaigns are followed up and pipelines are being fulfilled
· Collaborate closely with internal teams to develop cohesive working relationships
· Introduce Sales policies and procedures to ensure they deliver the agreed targets
· Raise awareness of brand and attend Networking Events
· Identifying new clients using a combination of their processes and your experience, turning new opportunities into customers
· Developing and broadening relationships with existing customers to maximise sales penetration within each customer
£20k - £24k Basic Salary plus commission | Colchester | Mon – Fri | 9am - 5pm | Full driving licence needed | results driven | can do attitude | Business Development | Strong Written and Verbal skills |
· Someone who is results driven and has the industry knowledge to understand customer problems and create solutions with the aid of the team.
· Proven sales experience with a personal target
· One year minimum Telesales experience
· Be someone who wants to grow their business and maintain an entrepreneurial streak
· Proven track record in new business development
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to undertake travel
· An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity
· Autonomous approach with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Systems driven including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM Software.
· You will need a full driving licence
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £20k - £24k Plus commission
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon - Fri 9-5
- 16 November, 2021