‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our client is a vehicle finance specialist for individuals and businesses. They are a family run business who have been in operation for over 20 years and aim to provide a flexible approach to lending using a common-sense manor. Being a family-run business, who are passionate about their product, they are looking to employ a like-minded individual who is willing to work hard for their achievements, growing and developing with the company as a Telesales Account Manager.
Being responsible for your own territory, you will need to take ownership of all new prospects and existing clients, confidently and professionally, ensuring the company reputation grows and develops in the appropriate manner. This will include the use of open and closed questioning techniques to best establish the client’s needs, meeting those with the relevant products and services offered by our client.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Regularly review and add to existing client/lead database
· Information gathering, conducting appropriate research on all clients/leads
· Use a mixture of effective sales techniques to best establish the clients needs, matching the relevant product/service for them
· Build strong, professional relationships with all potential and existing clients
· Work towards and exceed KPIs
· Integrate well with all internal teams within the business, to ensure communication runs effectively throughout the sales process and beyond
· Communicate professionally over the phone and in writing with all potential and existing clients, and internal teams within the business
· Ensure product knowledge is up to date and relevant, thinking on your feet when making calls
· Develop a strong, effective partnership with Field Sales Executives to work together in closing sales
· General Administrative Duties
£19,500-£23,500 Basic Salary | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (1 in 3 Saturdays 10-4, Thursdays off that week) | West Bergholt, Colchester | Discretionary Annual Bonus | Pension Scheme, On-Site Parking | Hardworking, Target-Driven | Vehicle Finance, Growing Business
· Driving licence preferred due to remote location, or local home address
· 18 months previous outbound sales experience
· Good level of Maths and English
· Enthusiasm, determination and the confidence to deal with, and close opportunities with, senior client staff members
· Passionate and professional
· The desire to work hard and grow with the company long term
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £19,500-£23,500 Basic Salary
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (1 in 3 Saturdays 10-4, Thursdays off that week)
- Employment Duration
- West Bergholt
- 4 September, 2021