'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our Client is a wireless solutions provider and wireless internet service provider based near Kelvedon, Essex, serving clients all over the UK. They serve both homes and businesses with internet access, using microwave radio technology to deliver solutions as well as design and build WiFi networks. Proud of their values of Credibility, Reliability, Fairness, Opportunistic, Flexibility and Creativity they are looking for a like-minded individual to join their growing team as a Technical Sales Consultant.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the company as a Technical Sales Consultant. This role is to work within the sales team and is the perfect role for a dynamic individual looking to build/continue a successful sales career.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Responding to new leads, this includes qualifying opportunity
· Obtaining a solution design or technical design (where required) from internal specialists
· Following up on existing opportunities
· Creating new sales leads off your own back using your initiative (as a small part of role)’
· Supporting the bid writing and tender process
· Ensuring the sales administration is up to date, e.g. client paperwork (electronic or otherwise) is completed and data entered on CRM reflects this
· Attend face-to-face client meetings (unlikely during COVID-19 pandemic)
· Do everything possible to meet sales targets agreed in advance
£26-30k basic salary (negotiable DOE) | up to £60k OTE | Kelvedon (nr Colchester) | Mon-Fri 8:45-5:15 | Growing, innovative, quality-focussed team | Building accounts, inbound sales, new business | Results-driven, outside-the-box thinker, hungry, experienced sales person, team-player
- 2 years proven track record in sales is essential
- Must possess a Full UK Drivers Licence and car due to office location and potential business travel
- A knowledge thirst for understanding of technology is extremely advantageous
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Must be IT Literate (with experience using CRM systems)
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £26-30k basic salary (negotiable DOE), up to £60k OTE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8:45-5:15
- Employment Duration
- 3 August, 2021