'Recruiting for your future success.’
Our Client is a global technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets products and services for worker safety monitoring. The solutions deliver safety, security, and location awareness through innovative wireless hardware and custom user interfaces, including mobile, messaging, and web services. The company vision is to become the leading supplier of wirelessly connected worker safety monitoring products in the world.
Our Client are looking for a full-time Stock Assistant to assist in all aspects of stock control. This is a vital role new to our client as they go through a period of consistent growth. Your focus in this role will be to ensure that the Stock Department is run smoothly to ensure that customers will always have access to the products that they need. The stock team will manage stock in and out of the business whilst ensuring the customer satisfaction.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Responsible for stock received in from Headquarters
· Arranging shipments with courier plus third-party courier when needed
· Carry out Quality Assurance checks for inbound and goods sold
· Carry out first line testing on personal wearable gas monitors and accessories
· Perform cycle stock checks Daily/Weekly/Monthly
· Preparation of Demo and evaluation inventory
· Ensuring accurate stock rotation, FIFO
· Ensuring devices are fully charged and calibrated
· Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and liaising with the Stock Administration Assistant
· Keeping all areas clean, tidy and well maintained.
£19-21k per annum | Mon-Fri 8:30-5 | Excellent Holiday Allowance/Company Share Scheme/Life Insurance/Pension/Company Events/Great Company Culture | Problem Solving/Troubleshooting/Technical Faults/Stock Taking/Repairs/Ordering/Loading and Unloading/Ordering Parts and Equipment/Liaison with Headquarters/Quality Assurance | Stock or Warehousing Experience/Understanding of Technical Products/Attention to Detail/Good Communicator/IT Skills | Passionate Team/Believe in Product/All Hands-on Deck
· Previously worked in a warehouse role.
· Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to solve customer problems
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to adapt to considerable variety in the workplace
· A team player with the proven ability to interact effectively with other groups, departments, clients and partners
· Must be detailed-oriented and accurate in all work activities
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- 8:30-5 Mon-Fri
- Employment Duration
- 22 October, 2021