‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our Client are a creative marketing agency based just outside Colchester, Essex. They are looking for an experienced PHP Web Developer to join them as a Senior. Our Client have been trading for 7 years, and focus on delivering quality results on behalf of their clients. The ideal candidate will have a few years hands-on experience developing quality, bespoke websites for clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the company as a Senior Web Developer. This role is perfect for a passionate individual looking to grow in the industry with a local company. You will be working on various high-quality bespoke websites for clients with a range of requirements.
Job Duties (as a guide):
· Working to client briefs to build bespoke, quality, performant websites using PHP scripts
· Liaising with internal content and account managing teams, and client to ensure the website is fit-for-purpose and to a high standard
· Working closely with the Managing Director to support the growth of the team of Developers
£40-50k Basic Salary DOE | Mon-Fri 9:00-5:30 | Colchester | Hybrid Working (1 Day P/W Office Based) | Experienced, Progressive Team | Perk Box, On-Site Parking, 20% Learning Time, Monthly Team Lunches, Office Drinks & Fruits/Snacks | Innovative Company | Culture Changing, Quality Focussed | Experienced with JS, HTML, CSS. | Macbook Pro
- Ruby would standout for an applicant (but not essential)
- Provide unique, user-friendly solutions when problem solving
- Thorough, accurate worker with a passion for quality
- Dynamic individual with outside-the-box ideas to develop bespoke websites, working closely alongside the Web Designers
- Excellent industry understanding and thirst for growing knowledge of industry trends and techniques
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITER WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £40-50k Basic DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (Hybrid Working: 1 day per week in office)
- Employment Duration
- Colchester (Outskirts)
- 19 October, 2021