We are a culture changing recruitment agency with ambitious plans for the future. With a strong focus on quality, longevity and people, we do more than just recruit. A consultative agency, we also offer our expertise to schools, colleges, charities, businesses, and the job-seeking community; supporting employability and talent attraction.
You must be well organised, people-focussed, and have a passion for great service with a solid track-record in recruitment. This is a 360 role focused on quality, winning new business, and recruiting top talent into client vacancies across Essex, Suffolk and beyond. You will play a key part in supporting the growth of the business and raising brand awareness, including regular involvement in networking and career guidance initiatives.
This is an exciting time to join the business, and a chance to progress with the company as we build for the future. Interested? Please check out the brief for the role [below], and send us your CV with a cover note explaining how you meet the core criteria (don’t forget to bring it to life with examples).
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Regularly utilize social media, job boards and business networking events to raise brand awareness, identify new business opportunities and engage with potential clients to win new business
· Attend face-to-face or virtual client meetings to information gather and pitch to them to win the opportunity to work on their openings
· Provide a high level of service to assist clients with the recruitment of their future employees via varying, effective recruitment techniques
· Offer a top-class service to prospective candidates, providing advice and guidance that goes beyond simply filling vacancies, focussing on their long-term success
· Regularly update CRM system and ensure paperwork is accurately filled in
· Setting realistic, and working towards, deadlines for client vacancies
· Following up successful placements with company aftercare to ensure candidates are settling in and any issues are dealt with promptly
· Ensure all processes are in line with company confidentiality and GDPR policies and regulations
· Openly take part in marketing activities of the business including blogging, partaking in the creation of video content and much more to continue the development of our brand
· Regularly suggest ideas and proposals to further our client and candidate offering to help us become the go to agency in the local area
£25-28k Basic Salary (Negotiable DOE) | £30-35k Realistic OTE (Uncapped) | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Start-up Recruitment Agency | Smart-Casual Dress Code | Regular Business Travel | Passion for Providing a Quality Service, Helping Others | Hardworking, Experienced Recruiter | Opportunity for Progression | 25 Days Holiday | 1 day a week WFH
· 1 year minimum 360 recruitment or b2b client facing sales experience essential preferably within Professional Services (or similar)
· Full UK drivers licence with access to own car and business mileage on insurance (for expense purposes)
· Competency using a computer, with emphasis on MS Office packages and experience using a CRM system
· Extremely well organised with attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £25-28k Basic Salary DOE (£30-35k Realistic OTE, Uncapped)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm
- Employment Duration
- Langham, Colchester (LHP HQ)
- 12 October, 2021