‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client has been helping entrepreneurs and businesses reach their full potential through exceptional accountancy services, since 1957. Their team are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of the business owners they work with. They are dedicated to staying ahead of the curve, incorporating the latest technology, artificial intelligence and techniques to deliver exceptional service. They are working towards a better business for all; improving the lives of their clients and local communities in the process. They are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
Outlined below are several standard duties that this job role entails. Our client is looking for someone who can bring an open-minded approach to the role, utilizing their experiences and growing with the company.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Preparation of statutory and management accounts for manager review (including corporation tax returns as necessary)
· VAT return preparation
· Provide audit support and assistance to a variety of clients across various sectors.
· Contribute to the practice’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
· Assisting clients with various adhoc queries relating to accounts
· Assist in maintaining compliance for all clients across a variety of categories.
· General adhoc administration (expected with any office role)
Negotiable Salary DOE | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Close-knit team, regular socials | Auditing, Accountancy Practice
· Previous practice experience essential (3 years +)
· Audit experience desirable.
· AAT Qualified / Part Qualified
· Good knowledge of book-keeping software (Sage/Quickbooks/Xero)
· Good experience dealing with VAT returns and payroll submissions
· Computer literate.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good organisational skills.
· A proactive team-player.
· Good excel skills and working with paperless audit systems a bonus
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Negotiable DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30
- Employment Duration
- 26 May, 2023