‘Recruiting for your future success’
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing new part of the business. Our client are looking for someone to assist in growing with the business and help to take it to the next level.
The role is wide ranging dealing with inbound enquires, administrative tasks, using the live chat section on the website and customer service from any existing or new customers for the business. The customer range is also wide and can be, for example end-users, trades people, builder and installers.
The successful candidate will work within, the currently small, Underfloor Shop team, where an impression can be made to develop into a successful sales person. The main aim of the Sales Support Executive is to support trade account managers to maintain and develop new customers, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service. Whilst the business front is an online web shop, the team have the goal of developing a good, loyal, long-term customer base that return.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Dealing with incoming calls, converting where possible into sales
· Prepare smaller quotations and follow through the project all the way to order stage
· Manage general inbox
· Handle live chat enquiries
· Identifying and handing over opportunities to Trade Account Managers
· Maintain a high level of customer service
· Review plans and specifications, consult customers to ensure they are purchasing the correct products for their needs
· Handle technical queries when required
· Review competitors and feedback to management
· Deal with any issues such as returns or delivery problems
· Assisting with and generating enquiries through social media platforms
£19-21k DOE (Bonus Opportunities) | Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm | Pension | Administrative Support/Customer Service/Sales | Professional | Online & Offline Sales | ‘Can-Do’ Attitude
· To effectively communicate in oral and written communications
· Confident telephone manner
· Excellent organisation skills
· Confident use of a PC to communicate internally and externally (ability to pick up using a Customer Database ‘CRM’, as well as Microsoft Office tools confidently)
· Team worker
· Self – Motivated
· Friendly, energetic personality
· Experience within the trade is preferred but not essential
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £19-21k DOE (Bonus Opportunities)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
- Employment Duration
- 10 January, 2022