'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client believes in a ‘Keep it Simple’ approach which creates clear, straightforward ISO management systems that provide genuine support for businesses. So far, they have helped put in place over 30,000 management systems. Our client is looking for a sales administrator to help support the sales team.
As the sales administrator you will provide support to the sales team by distributing leads in a timely and diligent manner, manage the sales inbox throughout the day ensuring all queries are passed to the relevant area, approving sales throughout the day especially at month end which is our business period and supporting the sales manager with regular bank checks
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will also proactively provide customer feedback regarding our service to improve the client’s customer journey in line with customer and industry requirements.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Handling customer queries via telephone and email.
· Check all new sales submitted by the Inbound Team to confirm that all relevant paperwork has been completed accurately and that Salesforce CRM and Filemaker records have been created correctly.
· Confirm data accuracy by cross checking contract values and relevant discounting with current Price Books.
· Confirm ASCB suitability by cross checking new service form output versus reasons for seeking document, ensuring relevant problem resolution emails are retained on Salesforce.
· Once all criteria have been met, approve sales and cross check that the records have been correctly created in Filemaker CRM.
· Work with AST Manager to resolve any queries associated with Citation AST sales.
· Work with Inbound Sales Manager to resolve any queries associated with inbounds sales.
· Manage the sales inbox to ensure website quotes are filed correctly as well as creating and allocating live chat leads to the sales team and dealing with any other relevant emails.
· Help filter sales specific live chats to the sales team – working with other departments to co-ordinate live chat support and ensure cover.
· Work with Sales Manager to ensure timely allocation of website leads to the sales team – doing pre-allocation record checks to ensure no duplicate records are loaded and duplicates are flagged to existing prospect/account owner.
· Conduct regular deposit checks through online banking portal, communicating any payments to the sales team – adhere to data compliance rules at all times.
· Ensure timely and efficient transfer of prospect records from the lead generation team to the inbound sales team – ensuring Salesforce records reflect the activity history.
· Work with the existing Sales Admin team to identify quick wins / improvements in Salesforce in terms of process improvements and data accuracy.
· Problem solving, identifying customer issues, and providing solutions within contract terms.
· Highlighting inefficient working practices with sales administrator to improve processes and practices to enhance the customer experience and aid the company to work more efficiently.
· Maintain a high level of customer service and data accuracy.
· Stay up to date with new products and features.
· Use system process knowledge to handle all queries.
· Timely follow up of any outstanding queries.
· Use best endeavours to ensure that the Company interests are promoted in the most positive manner. This includes, but is not limited to, Portraying the Company in a positive way to internal and external parties.
· Taking steps wherever possible to ensure that the Company maximises sales.
· Considers Company financial performance when committing to any spend on behalf of the Company.
Mon – Fri | 9am-5pm | 25 days Holiday | Birthday off | Pension | Health Insurance | Eye test contribution | Colleague Awards | Team Activities | Summer & Christmas Parties | Long Service Awards | Recruit a friend scheme |
· Resilient, adaptable, strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task / prioritise appropriately
· Strong communication, accuracy, and numeracy skills
· Time oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Prepared to challenge
· Previous experience of process development; logical thinker
· Ability to work autonomously
· A team player with high level of dedication
· Meeting deadlines
· Computer literate; previous experience of working with salesforce an advantage
· Reporting skills; excel knowledge essential
· Salesforce knowledge a distinct advantage
· Knowledge of ISO Certification advantageous, but not essential
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5
- 7 December, 2021