Our client is the UK’s fastest growing hydration specialists. They provide exceptional coffee, water, juice and vending solutions to over 8,000 commercial organisations, enabling them to provide welcome refreshments when they’re needed most.
With nearly 20 years in business, their experience and expertise are unrivalled, and their passionate team is committed to creating bespoke solutions that exceed your expectations and delight your customers, team and visitors. They are now looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be passionate about managing demand, with a keen eye for numbers and skilled at building great relationships with suppliers.
- Managing the whole procurement category – consumables or equipment
- Analysing demand and placing forecast orders with Suppliers
- Working with Suppliers to improve product GP and exceed our cost savings targets
- Leading on the introduction of new products in your category
- Managing and updating set re-order points on the system as demand for a product changes
- Managing back-order fulfilment as required
| Up to £26K Per Annum DOE | Ipswich | Mon-Fri 8am-5pm | Bonus Scheme | 22 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays | Birthday Off | Sick Pay | Regular Company Events | Growing Team | Personal Development |
- A minimum of 12 months’ Administration experience
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience within a deadline, target driven environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive confident approach to problem solving
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Positive and respectful
- You have experience with Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Up to £26K
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- 21 July, 2023