‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a supplier of underfloor heating solutions who have been supplying commercial and residential projects across the UK and Ireland for 30 years. Based in Woolpit, they are passionate about offering a professional, honest service and are proud of their high-quality products. They are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as a Project Manager.
Taking ownership of each underfloor heating project from the point of order through to
installation and management of the aftersales process.
Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure consistency of service, quality improvement
Deputise for the Operations Manager and Project Managers in their absence.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Liaise with sales department to receive new jobs
· Liaise with customers, installation team and logistics team to organise each project
· Take responsibility for installations and work with relevant teams to ensure installations go ahead smoothly
· Resolve problems and liaise with external parties to ensure any problems or issues are sorted quickly and efficiently
· Schedule engineers and coordinating their workload
· Work under pressure to prioritise workload
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with installers, contractors and site managers using the principles of good customer service.
· Manage external labour requirements
· Manage and maintain the project database
· Liaise closely with the accounts team to manage the project valuation process
· Liaise with customers and engineers in respect of enquiries, quotations, scheduling of repairs and commissioning
· Compose and submit formal reports and documentation of works completed
· Ensure engineers’ stock takes are completed on a weekly basis
· Create O & M documentation
· Book accommodation for Installers / engineers
· Ensure installers, engineers and sub contractors’ stock lists, tool lists and tool box talks are updated as required
· Ensure the installation team have relevant paperwork for each project
· Liaise with the installation team to retrieve relevant documentation
· Liaise with clients re: documentation for each project
Health & Safety
· Monitor on-site assessment forms and report any issues
· Uphold company’s commitment to health & safety
· Complete RAM’s and site health and safety documentation
· Taking ownership of each underfloor heating project from the point of order through to
· installation and management of the aftersales process.
· Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure consistency of service, quality improvement
· and efficiency.
· Deputise for the Operations Manager and Project Managers in their absence.
· Liaise with work colleagues as required.
· Participate in internal / external meetings as requested.
· Identify and meet personal job-related training and development as required.
· Undertake telephone liaison with relevant contacts.
· Provide assistance in terms of general and specific business support as required.
· Provide cover for Operations Manager and other Project Managers when required
£28-35k Basic Salary DOE | Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm | Pension | Projects/Installations/Operations | Professional | Pioneering Technology | ‘Can-Do’ Attitude/Team Player
- 2 years or more Project Management experience
- Good level of education
- Strong IT skills
- Good communicator
- The ability to work on own, as well as part of a team
- An organised and enthusiastic work ethic
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
- £28-35k DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8-5
- Employment Duration
- 15 December, 2021