‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our Client are a people-focussed business with a passion for what they do and an unswerving commitment to delivering best in industry service. With a benefits package which includes access to Udemy training courses (amongst other things), they “dare to care” about their team, as much as they do their clients. This is an environment that won’t be right for everyone, but then our client aren’t after just anyone; they’re looking for someone who’s ready to raise their game and play an important part in an award-winning software business.
Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of projects, including resource allocation, people management, and optimisation of processes to ensure effective and consistent execution. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Establish, embed and maintain systems/processes to optimise the planning, assigning, tracking and execution of projects on time and in budget.
· Responsible for the identification and management of risks/issues to prevent or reduce impact on delivery of projects.
· Establish and maintain governance arrangements for project delivery; defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, with regular monitoring to ensure roles are being fulfilled.
· Lead, monitor and motivate the team to deliver their goals, and provide effective communication and feedback to enable individuals to perform to their best.
· Direct Line Management of both Project Managers and Project Assistants.
· Provide regular reporting on project progress and resourcing.
· Work closely with relevant stake holders (both internal and external) to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
· Provide leadership to ensure a high quality service, which facilitates retention of clients and repeat business/recommendations.
£50k Basic Salary (DOE) | Copford, Colchester | Mon-Fri 8:45-5:15 | Dress Down Policy, 25 Days Annual Leave, Healthcare | Projects/Agile Methodology/Jira/Systems/Line Management | Fast-Paced, Busy Environment | Warm & Friendly Company Culture Striving for Excellence | Passionate About Products and Customers
· An experienced project manager with an excellent knowledge of project management methodologies and systems, including Agile Methodology.
· Preferably (but it’s not essential) experience in JIRA.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and able to adapt and persuade to suit your audience.
· Confident people manager with the ability to coach, motivate and lead a team to deliver.
· Highly organised, structured and disciplined.
· Competent computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
· Numerate and able to deal with spreadsheets, data and used to managing budgets.
· Commercially astute and delivery focussed.
· Lateral thinker with the ability to provide solutions to complex problems.
· Self motivated and able to operate autonomously.
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8:45-5:15
- Employment Duration
- 14 October, 2021