‘A unique chance to help shape a dynamic and ambitious practice’
Our client has been helping entrepreneurs and businesses reach their full potential through exceptional accountancy and audit services, since 1957. Under new, ambitious management; they are growing significantly – with practice acquisitions, offshore offices and artificial intelligence investments all agreed for Q4 2023.
They are keen to find an impressive and passionate Practice Manager, who wants to grow with them.
Outlined below are some of the standard duties the role entails. Our client is looking for someone who can bring an open-minded approach to the role, utilizing their experiences, implementing healthy changes and growing with the company.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Ensure smooth operation of the practice by supervising staff and coordinating activities throughout the practice, ensuring all deadlines are met. This to include supervision of offshore teams and oversight of new joiner inductions.
· Coaching and developing three talented mentees.
· Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve efficiency and quality of service and running of the practice.
· Collaboration with directors, managers and other team mates, to achieve industry leading client service.
· Building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of clients and looking after their needs with passion and professionalism.
£45-60K DOE | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Close-knit team, regular socials | Auditing, Accountancy Practice
· Previous experience in an accounting practice is essential.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage a team.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Proficiency in computer systems and software used in accounting practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A positive individual that loves helping others.
· Takes pride in over delivering and exceeding the expectations of clients and team mates.
· Committed to continuous improvement of themselves and their team.
Driving Licence required: Yes
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £45-60k DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm
- Employment Duration
- 23 October, 2023