PAYROLL PROCESSOR (Part Time)
‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is an accountancy practice based in Colchester, supporting a variety of businesses with expert business advice and support.
Based in Colchester, they are passionate about supporting businesses in order to help them to thrive, and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team as a Payroll Processor
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in Payroll with strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Running monthly payroll for clients
- Calculating and processing bonuses and commissions
- Processing maternity pay, sickness pay and holiday
- Processing leavers and new starters on payroll system
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Dealing with HMRC queries and completing relevant forms
- Supporting the team with other ad-hoc duties as required
Up to £25K Pro rata | 15 – 20 hours per week | Flexible hours | Payroll | Accounts Practice | MoneySoft | Attention to Detail
- 3 to 5 years experience within payroll.
- Experience with MoneySoft package would be an advantage
- Understanding of TaxCalc package would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and confident in a client facing setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially aware and committed to providing a quality service
Driving Licence required: No
DBS/criminal records check to be carried out by employer: No
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £25000 pro rata
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- 15-20 hours per week (flexible)
- 15 September, 2023