'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the eastern region and now nationally. Their passion is putting their staff and customers at the heart of everything they do. They are looking to take on a Payroll Assistant to join their team.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Effectively manage the company’s Time & Attendance (T&A) system by ensuring that new starters and changes to employee’s details are updated within payroll deadlines.
· Support the Payroll Team in being first line of support in dealing with basic pay queries.
· Support the monthly payroll processes and query pay variances with managers, such as high pay deductions from the T&A system.
· Input new starter details, such as P45 tax information, and check leavers payments, such as holiday payments.
· Sending mail to employees including but not limited to those relating to holiday pay and sick pay entitlements.
· Liaise with third parties as necessary, such as HMRC, Court Orders etc.
£22k basic salary | Mon – Fri | 9 – 5 | Hybrid working | 23 days Holiday | Detail oriented | Great written and verbal communication skills | Computer Literacy Skills | Organised |
· Excellent computer literacy skills, including excel, email and word
· Great customer service skills and can communicate effectively via phone and email
· Strong organisational skills and ability to self-manage workload
· The ability to prioritise workload based on payroll deadlines
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5
- 17 December, 2021