‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a well-known, family-run business based at the Innovation Centre in Colchester. They provide ongoing support and maintenance for air-conditioning, heating & gas, renewable energy, BMS and electric systems.
With a passion for quality, transparency and long-lasting relationships with their clients, they are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as an Operations Manager to support their continued, exciting growth plans.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong leader to join the business as an Operations Manager. Working closely with the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will provide confident leadership to both the office and engineering team. Ensuring that the working environment is collaborative and innovative, whilst working efficiently to exceed company goals; this role is to maintain the company’s excellent reputation for high levels of service.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Day-to-day management of both clerical staff and engineering
· Occasional travel for site meetings to support, understand and develop the team
· Work closely with the Managing Director to budget, strategize and plan for the future
· Manage day-to-day operations of the business of the Accounting and Operations teams
· Drive and deliver the highest level of service throughout the client journey
· Oversee the resolution of technical issues with the technical team
· Ensure quality standards are upheld
· Maintain high levels of service through staff training, development, and ongoing support
· Regular ongoing managerial administration and reporting
· Proactively seek ways to innovate and support the progressive change of the business
· Effectively recruit, retain, and develop staff, making proactive decisions
· Build and maintain a collaborative working environment throughout the clerical and engineering teams
£30-42k | Mon-Fri 8-5 (hybrid working) | Excellent Working Environment (discounted gym membership, games room, discounted nursery onsite, café discount) | 23 Days Annual Leave (increasing with service) | Management & Leadership, Supporting the Managing Director, Business Operations, Clerical & Engineering Staff Management | Leader, Honest, Confident, Decision-Maker, Proactive, Understanding | Family Run-Business, Quality-Orientated, Relationship-Focussed, Service-Driven
- Management/leadership experience & qualities essential
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of a service-driven business
- A good understanding of the heating & gas (or relevant) industry is beneficial but not essential
- A confidence to have difficult conversations as well as to inspire staff and colleagues
- Openness, transparency, and honesty are essential to be a success in this role
- Will possess a strong level of basic IT skills, as well as being a professional communicator
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant due to entering schools & environments with vulnerable adults/children
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £30-42k (DOE)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8-5
- Employment Duration
- 11 November, 2021