‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a well-known, family-run business based at the Innovation Centre in Colchester. They provide ongoing support and maintenance for air-conditioning, heating & gas, renewable energy, BMS and electric systems.
With a passion for quality, transparency and long-lasting relationships with their clients, they are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as an Operations Coordinator to work collaboratively with both the Engineering and Financial teams of the business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a willing and enthusiastic team player to work closely with the technical field-based team and finance team daily, liaising with Clients and Engineers to find proactive solutions to meet client needs.
From the very start of the service, you'll be interacting and dealing with Clients along with working with the team, delivering a high level of service and administrative duties, to seeing jobs successfully completed and handed through to the Finance Department.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Communicating with clients, internal team members and suppliers.
· Booking in works for clients.
· Sending relevant information and documentation to both external and internal contacts.
· Delivering quotes in a fast & effective manner as well as following up to secure work or obtain feedback.
· Placing orders for materials as required.
· Checking information is correct at various times in the process.
· Generally working with the team on all elements in providing a first-class service to all clients
£20-24.5k | Mon-Fri 8-5 (hybrid working) | Excellent Working Environment (discounted gym membership, games room, discounted nursery onsite, café discount) | 23 Days Annual Leave (increasing with service) | Customer Enquiries, Scheduling Works, Diary Management, Support the Technical Team with Quotations and Paperwork, Working with Internal Teams | Eye for Detail, Friendly Nature, Team-Player, Accurate, Collaborative | Family Run-Business, Quality-Orientated, Relationship-Focussed, Service-Driven
· Provide a high level of excellent customer service.
· Team player with a can-do and proactive attitude whilst having the ability to be self-directed and motivated.
· Methodical attention to detail.
· Support the Technical Team in their delivery of work that requires scheduling, e.g timely and successful quotations and planned maintenance schedules.
· Provide clear audit trails and accurate housekeeping of files, documents and software systems.
· Ensure customer details, purchases orders, quotational data on operational software are correct and factual.
· Well organised and able to work effectively and calmly under pressure with a high level of tact, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £20-24.5k DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8-5
- Employment Duration
- 11 November, 2021