‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our Client is a rapidly growing online underfloor heating business based in Woolpit.
Their culture is one where people are relaxed, enjoy themselves, have the opportunity to exceed and excel, are challenged, identify new opportunities, and deliver super work. They’re very passionate about what they do.
They don’t ask employees to conform to a strict or specific way. They understand that we are all different, individual and unique, and want people to stay this way. They believe being polite, respectful, well-mannered and professional is the right conduct to have in business.
If you’re ready for something new, where you can take ownership and responsibility for leading the marketing activities of a growing and thriving ecommerce business, then it’s likely the role and culture is a match for you.
Driving forward content marketing and communications activity across all digital and social media channels, as well as being engaged with offline marketing activity. One of the fantastic parts with this role is the opportunity to learn and develop your understanding, skills and interest across a breadth of digital marketing channels and technology applications.
There is an omni-channel marketing focus to this role, making sure the journey and experience users have is fluid and seamless, whilst funnelling them to have achieved one of our desired goals.
Duties (include, but are not limited to):
• Creating promotions and advertising campaigns for all channels
• Social Media
• Website Management
• Content Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Create quality listings, ensure all content, both copy and imagery, is up-to-date, on-brand and SEO optimized across website and other channels
• User-Experience and User-Interface
• Google Analytics, Data Insights
• Preparing marketing materials
• Assisting the Marketing Manager in writing reports and analysing data
£20-26k Basic Salary (DOE) | Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm | Woolpit (nr Bury St Edmunds) | Marketing/Social Media/Ecommerce | Creative, Well-Organised Marketer | Progressive Opportunity | Driving Licence Essential Due to Location | Growing Business
• 2 years’ experience in ecommerce or marketing desired
• Strong KPI performance and analytical ability
• Superb communications skills
• Confidence, passion, drive, commitment desired
• Showing initiative: You must be able to come up with your own ideas of how to fulfil your tasks with our guidance and help.
• Ability to work to deadlines on your tasks
• You will need strong IT skills and demonstrable experience of this work in a previous role. Experience is essential as well as competence and flair.
• Experience of working in WordPress and WooCommerce, content creation, delivery, and analysis would be advantageous
• Experience in Blog/copy writing and image editing across eBay and amazon would be advantageous
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8-5
- Employment Duration
- 26 October, 2021