‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a facilities management company, based in Tiptree who are passionate about creating better environments. They believe in delivering best value and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team as a Helpdesk Administrator.
The successful candidate will be friendly and professional with a passion for providing results, looking to work in a busy, but friendly team.
Our client is now on the lookout for Helpdesk Administrators who will be responsible for providing a professional point of contact for clients with queries or concerns.
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for clients for any queries or concerns.
- Handle incoming calls and manage outgoing calls as required.
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with our contracts.
- Completing administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to service requirement tasks.
- Liaise with relevant staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner.
- Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
- Work closely with Trade Supervisors to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
- Carry out monitoring of CAFM data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
£24K (negotiable DOE) | Office Hours Mon-Fri 7.30am-5.30pm (Flexible working hours to be agreed) | 28 days holiday (incl. BH) increasing annually up to 31 days | Customer Service | Helpdesk | Customer Service & Administration | Facilities Management | Property Management
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills
- Previous experience in a similar administrative/customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Up to £24K DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Office Hours Mon-Fri : 7.30am-5.30pm (flexible working hours to be agreed)
- 19 October, 2023