‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our client designs and builds commercial glasshouses (greenhouses) and supplies horticultural parts to growers, nurseries, and garden centres. Based in Ardleigh, Essex, they have created a company that has an enviable reputation for quality work and customer service that is unsurpassed in their industry. They are looking for a proactive part time Health & Safety Administrator to support the team with health and safety administration.
This role is very much for an administrator who can add value to a small, growing team by completing h&s admin duties and supporting the ongoing streamlining of processes.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Responsible for managing the health and safety for the business
· Complete method statements for our off site jobs.
· Completing risk assessments of the premises (including large warehouse and yard)
· Working proactively and autonomously to regularly review and amend company policies and procedures in line with health and safety law
· Ensure all required health and safety materials are sourced and available as and when required
· General administration, supporting the management, the warehouse- and the off site teams.
· Respond to incoming emails proactively and efficiently
· Answer incoming phone calls, responding to basic enquiries and forwarding onto the relevant member of staff
· Meet and greet occasional visitors, offering tea/coffee on arrival
· Maintaining the upkeep of the office
£25-30k Basic Salary (pro rata) | Ardleigh, Colchester | 20 hours per week across Mon-Fri 8:30-5 (times to be agreed) | Casual Dress Code, Family-Run Business, Hourly Rate/Weekly Pay | H&S Admin Duties, Answering the Phone, Data Entry | Proactive Administrator | Small, Family-Run Team
· Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
· Clean, current driving licence (due to location of the office)
· 3 years or more administration experience in a health and safety compliance/admin role
· IOSH / NEBOSH qualifications strongly preferred but not essential
· Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated to work alone, but also able to work in a team
· Be proactive and react promptly to situations
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £25-30k (pro rata)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- 20 hours across Mon-Fri (to be agreed)
- Employment Duration
- 16 November, 2023