‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a Mental Health charity, based in Ipswich who are passionate about providing support and guidance by upskilling mental health ambassadors within Schools and Prisons, providing them with the tools to be able offer support and guidance and signposting to additional, third party support. They believe in prioritising mental well being and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team as a Funding Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will be confident with a passion for Mental Health awareness, looking to work in a diverse and supportive team.
Our client is now on the lookout for a Funding Co-ordinator who will be responsible for obtaining additional funding for the charity.
- Building relationships with external organisations around promotional activity
- Develop, implement and oversee ongoing projects
- Monitor and ensure high performance of delivery partners
- Liaise regularly with external and internal stake holders
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy
- Generating income and diversify income sources
- Ensuring compliance of all data
£26-£28K | Mon-Thur 9am-5pm | 4 Day Working Week | Christmas shutdown | Pension | Private Healthcare | Parking | Fundraising | Creative | Charity | Mental Health |
- Passionate about mental health and wellbeing
- Ability to “think outside the box” and find creative solutions
- Understanding of funding and historical budgets
- Confident with an ability to build positive relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising would be an advantage
- Sales or marketing experience would be advantageous
Driving Licence required: Yes
DBS/criminal records check to be carried out by employer: Yes
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm
- 6 November, 2023