Export Sales Business Development
‘Recruiting for your future success’
Export Sales Business Development
Our client is a biotechnology company, based in Little Bentley who are passionate about creating unique solutions for their customers. They believe in ongoing development and customer service and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team as an Export Sales Business Development professional
The successful candidate will be part of a small team and will have a direct input into all sales activity and development of clients to become regular customers.
Our client is now on the lookout for an Export Sales Business Development professional who will be responsible for to develop clients in new and existing markets, selling our range of human and veterinary diagnostic products within the UK and international markets. Selling to distributors, importers, NGO’s and Governmental clients including the NHS.
- Development of existing and new international markets.
- Manage clients expectations, whilst cross selling additional product lines.
- Registering with new tenders and clients.
- Prepare marketing media and product specific market data, collection and analysis.
- Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and update database CRM.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Help organise and attend events, exhibitions and seminars, some of which will be overseas.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results.
- Adopting a multi-disciplinary approach to the day to day business
£30-£35K DOE | Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm | Early Friday finish | Free Parking | Virtual GP | SEO | Marketing | Desk Top Publishing | Client Management | Market Analysis |
- Highly organised person, able to work on own initiative and within a small team, excellent communication skills at all levels, able to work under pressure in a calm focused manner to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, social media SEO and Word Press website optimisation
- Competency in Microsoft office, DTP and photo editing packages
- High level of literacy and numeracy with exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of in-vitro diagnostic human and veterinary testing methods and products an advantage
- Proactive, progressive, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Commercial and technical skills, thorough, collaborative, and diligent
Driving Licence required: Yes (Due to location)
DBS/criminal records check to be carried out by employer: Yes
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £30000 - £35000
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon - Fri 8.30am-5pm
- Little Bentley
- 28 September, 2023