Our client is a multi-national, outsourced consultancy specialising in data and GDPR. To support their continued growth, they require a Digital Marketing Specialist to create, implement and manage their varied marketing activities and continuously build their brand and generate high-quality leads. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, an ability to prioritise your workload, and work in a structured manner.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for planning and organising the logistics for various 3rd party conferences and exhibitions, social and networking events, presentations and webinars. Your role will involve curating a database of attendees from specific target groups and then assisting with marketing and promotion to ensure event success. You will also be required to attend and assist with logistics and organisation for occasional UK events.
· Creation of marketing assets to support our various initiatives, projects and targeted marketing and prospect nurture campaigns
· Coordinate content creation to support our existing PR and communications workflows
· Support marketing and communications initiatives for our conference, exhibition and entertainment activities
· Assist with audience building for our identified ICP groups using tools such as LinkedIn and ZoomInfo
· WordPress content management
· Social media paid advertising campaign management and ABM
· Email marketing, database management, tracking, analytics and optimisation
· Liaise with event organisers and logistics providers to ensure the timely delivery of exhibition stand equipment, marketing materials, company profile data, speaker bios and images, and slide presentations
· Devise a marketing communication schedule for the promotion of each event that coordinates our design and marketing resources to ensure each event is appropriately promoted via direct email, our website, our newsletters, the event’s website and social media
· Manage attendee communication and feedback surveys, and implement lessons learned
· Ensure stock levels for marketing collateral and promotional items are maintained
· Report on performance of events and associated marketing activities
· Contribute to the improvement of The DPO Centre’s internal processes and checklists to streamline future event management and marketing workflow
· General marketing activities support
£35k | Ipswich (Hybrid) | Full Time | Permanent | 25 Days Annual Leave | Pension Scheme | Bonus Scheme | Wellbeing and Electric Vehicle scheme | Personal Development | WordPress | HubSpot | Social Media | Events | Marketing Campaigns | SEO |
• A minimum 5 years of marketing experience, ideally from a professional service related environment
• A marketing qualification, however experience and practical knowledge is more valued than educational qualifications
• Experience working with
o WordPress content management (supported by web developer)
o Social Media marketing, both organic and paid (LinkedIn)
o SEO, PPC, Remarketing o Google Tag Manager, GA4 and a general understanding of paid media
• Demonstrable experience marketing to Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) target groups and creating marketing assets targeted at specific industry sectors and niche verticals
• Knowledge and experience of setting up, marketing and administrating both face-to-face and online events
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Monday - Friday, 9-5:30
- Ipswich (Hybrid)
- 15 November, 2023