‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is an ambitious professional services company based in Ipswich going through a period of exciting growth. Now working with some well-known household brands (as well as supporting smaller businesses), they are looking to bring some of their functions inhouse, opening up a new, progressive role for a Digital Marketing Manager. Proud of their values based around being proud of what you do, being part of team who deliver the ‘exceptional’, they are looking for a like-minded individual to progress with the business.
To support our Clients continued growth, expand the client base and consistently scale the marketing activities, Our Client require an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to help create, implement and manage the digital activities to continuously build the brand, improve awareness of services and generate high-quality leads. This is the ideal role for someone with a comprehensive digital background, or someone looking to progress further into digital marketing.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Manage the relationships with various 3rd party marketing support agencies
• Responsibility for the performance and cost effectiveness of SEO / PPC / LinkedIn advertising and Remarketing campaigns
• Budget optimisation and management reporting
• Performance monitoring including tracking and analytics
• WordPress content management
• CRM/HubSpot integration and lead tracking
• Email marketing – database management, tracking, analytics and optimisation
• Preevent marketing and communications for conference, exhibition and entertainment activities
• Manage content creation to support existing PR and communications workflows
• General marketing support
• Providing cover for other office staff roles during absence and holidays
£30-40k Basic Salary (Negotiable) | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (some remote working considered) | Ipswich | Great Benefits Offered | Marketing Professional Services | Collaborative/One Team Environment | Value Driven, Growing Organisation | Content Creation, Social Media Management, Campaigns/PPC/CRM, Strategic Marketing
• A degree level qualification or above in a relevant subject, however experience and practical knowledge is more valued than educational qualifications
• A minimum 3+ years of digital marketing experience ideally in a B2B / professional services environment
• Experience managing and co-ordinating specialist external agencies and freelancers
• Experience working with
· HubSpot or similar inbound CRM systems
· Social Media marketing, both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter)
· SEO, PPC, Remarketing
· Google Tag Manager, Analytics and a general understanding of paid media
· WordPress content management (supported by web developer)
• Ability to target Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs) and manage digital assets targeted at sectors and niches
• An enthusiastic ‘people person’ and team player
• A willingness to learn, work hard, contribute to the team and develop new skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Unwavering & acute attention to detail
• Highly organised, structured and disciplined
• The ability to work under pressure and prioritise multiple activities
• Exceptional time management skills to manage your time and meet deadlines
• Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office applications
• The confidence to propose new and improved processes and effect positive change
• A level of understanding of data protection and compliance regulations desirable but not essential
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £30-40k Basic Salary (Negotiable)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30
- Employment Duration
- 29 October, 2021