‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our Client is a global technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets products and services for worker safety monitoring. The solutions deliver safety, security, and location awareness through innovative wireless hardware and custom user interfaces, including mobile, messaging, and web services. The company vision is to become the leading supplier of wirelessly connected worker safety monitoring products in the world.
The role of the Customer Support Representative (CSR) is to be the first point of contact for all customer inquiries. The CSR will successfully resolve a wide variety of customer care and account management scenarios for customers in the UK and Europe. The CSR position is based in Colchester at Our Client’s European office.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Successfully resolve all customer concerns via e-mails, phone calls, chat and support tickets, in a proactive, prompt and professional manner
· Translations as required
· Escalation of faults on Hardware, Software and Application
· Management of In and Out of Warranty repairs, Through Return Material and Out of Warranty procedures
· Take ownership of support issues assigned to you and manage them through to resolution
· Meet customer care goals and SLAs as set by Management
· First level Technical support and troubleshooting
· Help support, train and mentor other team members
· Co-development and maintenance of Customer Care reports, policies and procedures
· Sales administration support
£22.5-24.5k Basic Salary DOE | Mon-Fri 8:30-5 | Excellent Holiday Allowance/Company Share Scheme/Life Insurance/Pension/Company Events/Great Company Culture | Problem Solving/Troubleshooting/Technical Faults/Resolving Issues/Customer Focus | Customer Service Experience/Technical Understanding/Supportive/Team Player/Empathetic/ Attention to Detail | Passionate Team/Believe in Product/All Hands-on Deck
· You possess a technical capacity with the ability to learn the product line quickly and support GPS, GSM and web application queries.
· You have a minimum 2 years’ experience in customer care or product support
· You demonstrate a thorough understanding and past application of successful customer care skills
· You demonstrate advanced verbal and written business communication skills that are clear, concise and professional
· You are computer literate including Microsoft Office
· You are organised, detail-oriented and can multi-task
· You are proactive in your approach to customer issues
· You have experience using CRM software and iERP systems
· Ability to handle enquiries from international customers via telephone, and to deliver structured solutions
· Problem-solving skills with proven ability to resolve issues via a logical and structured processes
· Experience of international business and supporting customers outside the UK preferred
· Multi-Lingual – French essential
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
- £22.5-24.5k Basic Salary DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8:30-5
- Employment Duration
- 7 October, 2021