‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a multi-award winning online company secretarial software solution, supporting over 300,000 companies from their head office in Ipswich, Essex. They strive for excellence in everything they do, both in developing amazing product features and providing unparalleled support to customers. Continued growth means they are looking for a passionate individual who will share their commitment to quality to join their small, growing team as a Customer Support Executive.
Joining this small team as the first point of contact for businesses and their users, the Customer Support Executive will consistently deliver an exceptional quality of service to new and existing customers. Always putting themselves in the customer’s shoes, they will provide prompt, clear and helpful information to allow users to make full use of the software and solutions. The successful individual will consistently delight customers with their caring approach, problem-solving skills and the in-depth knowledge they’ll develop in the role.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Provide front-line customer support via telephone, email and online chat, offering prompt and accurate solutions to customer queries
· Investigate and diagnose customer issues where the solution is not immediately apparent
· Liaise with colleagues to resolve the most complex queries and escalate where appropriate
· Process customer orders of company secretarial products
· Work alongside the Sales Team to onboard new customers, providing telephone-based training and other support to help potential customers recognise the value of our Client’s product and services
· Proactively engage existing customers, gathering ideas and feedback and ensuring customers can make the best use of the product, offering further training as required
· Use the company’s CRM systems to maintain records of the progress of customer activity
· Undertake bulk mailshots to customers and contribute to other customer-focused projects
· Identify trends in customer queries and work with other members of the customer support team to develop efficiencies, including new customer support materials
£24-30k Basic Salary (DOE) | Mon-Fri 9-5:00 (occasional remote work) | Ipswich | 33 days annual leave (inc. bank hols), 10% employer pension contribution & 4x death in service cover (on passing probation | technical customer support/financial services | speaking to customers on the phone | great with picking up technology, passion for high standards of customer service, experience with financial services/problem solving beneficial
· Experience in providing outstanding customer service with a real passion to help people
· Highly IT literate and keen to become an inhouse software expert
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to explain intricate company secretarial concepts to customers in clear, plain English
· Patient and empathetic with good listening skills
· Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
· Problem solving and analytical thinking, with the ability to engage constructively with complex customer requirements and software features
· Proactive self-starter, keen to take responsibility for enhancing customers’ experience
· Good humoured, positive team player
· Experience with accountancy, legal, financial or professional services industries desirable
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- 24000 - 30000
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri, 9-5pm
- 22 May, 2023