‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our Client is a global technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets products and services for worker safety monitoring. The solutions deliver safety, security, and location awareness through innovative wireless hardware and custom user interfaces, including mobile, messaging, and web services. The company vision is to become the leading supplier of wirelessly connected worker safety monitoring products in the world.
The role of the Customer Renewals Administrator (CRA) is to take responsibility for customer service contract revenue retention for the client. The CRA will maintain an understanding of client accounts with a focus on service revenue retention by fostering relationships with the customer base. In advance of contract expiry, the CRA will proactively communicate renewals or highlight opportunities to review deployed solutions with Distributors, End Users and Regional Sales Managers. The successful candidate will focus on providing excellent customer sales and support in order to manage multiple customer account renewals. Working closely alongside the Customer Quotations Administrator with daily communications and task assignments provided by the Customer Quotations and Renewals Lead. The CRA position is based in Colchester.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Pro-active account management: regular communication with our customer base and developing programs to track service renewal contracts / spot and mitigate retention risk
· Calling customers and distributors to assess current contracts due for expiry and managing updates.
· Proactively following up with customer renewals through direct end user or distribution network accounts.
· Obtain customer testimonials, referrals and expand business to support sales growth from the existing the customer base
· Provide distributors with information to support mutual customers and contracts.
· Administration duties associated with any contract agreements in place. (lease/rental etc)
· Ensure the clients CRM is up-to-date with relevant customer info
· Present the clients solutions, answer questions and assess customer needs
· Identify, capture and communicate any important information associated with customer accounts.
Customer Renewals Administrator
£23k Basic Salary | Mon-Fri 8:30-5 | Excellent Holiday Allowance/Company Share Scheme/Life Insurance/Pension/Company Events/Great Company Culture | Business support/Problem Solving/Customer relations /Communication Skills/Pro Active/Organised/Resolving Issues/Customer Focus| Customer Service Experience/Technical Understanding/Supportive/Team Player/Empathetic/ Attention to Detail | Passionate Team/Believe in Product/All Hands-on Deck
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Proficient with Excel
· Knowledge of ERP Systems and CRM applications. Willingness to learn other applications and programs required
· Ability to analyse large quantities of data
· An engaging personality, excellent communication skills and an ability to quickly develop rapport on the phone
· Excellent customer service skills, a desire to understand each customer’s needs
· A desire to grow professionally, to help drive sales and grow the business
· Proven track record of customer account management
· Good telephone manner, able to engage with customers at different levels
· Comfortable with technology including GPS, GSM, web applications, ability to learn the clients product line quickly
· You are outgoing, courteous, ambitious and presentable with a professional demeanour
· You have a gift for conversation and can forge good working relationships with customers and co-workers
· You can be firm in your delivery of company policies while being empathetic with customers’ demands
· You have excellent time management and organisation skills
· Previous experience with managing customer contracts and services (desired but not required)
Multilingual – French/German/Italian (desired but not required)
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8:30-5
- 4 November, 2021