Customer Development Executive
‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is the UK’s fastest growing hydration specialists. They provide exceptional coffee, water, juice and vending solutions to over 8,000 commercial organisations, enabling them to provide welcome refreshments when they’re needed most.
With nearly 20 years in business, their experience and expertise are unrivalled, and their passionate team is committed to creating bespoke solutions that exceed your expectations and delight your customers, team and visitors. They are now looking for a Customer Development Executive to join their growing team to improve customer experience by delivering first class customer care. The successful candidate will also be responsible for opening up opportunities and successfully growing sales through outbound calls to existing customers.
- Making the welcome call into all new customers and existing customers who have taken additional equipment. To ensure the customer is satisfied with the equipment and installation process.
- Point of contact where issues are identified during post install call.
- Ensuring any queries are swiftly communicated to the various department(s) to resolve and in these cases, to diaries a call back to ensure completed.
- Calling existing and old customers in order to maintain relationships and enable further sales.
- Providing sales support to the Business Development Managers, in terms of general administration in generating sales agreements and quotes.
- Supporting the office and showroom in duties such as stationery stock maintenance, cleaning showroom machines, and booking in stock
| Up to £26k Per Annum | Ipswich | Bonus Scheme | 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays | Sick Pay | Regular Company Events | Growing Team | Personal Development |
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a customer facing B2B role.
- Excellent communication skills, in particular an effective telephone manner that forges positive relationships with customers.
- High level of customer service; active listener.
- Confident in negotiation, using proven techniques to reach a win-win situation.
- Flexible and adaptable to help out the team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accountable for their responsibilities, requiring minimal supervision to fulfil a varied role to a high standard.
- Positive 'can do' attitude.
- Responsive, with a 'service-driven' approach to deliver the 'wow' factor.
- IT proficient, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook as well as CMS systems.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Up to £26,000
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri: 8.30am-5pm
- 12 June, 2023