‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a multi-award winning online company secretarial software solution, supporting over 200,000 companies from their head office in Ipswich, Essex. They strive for excellence in everything they do, both in developing amazing product features and providing unparalleled support to customers. Continued growth means they are looking for a passionate individual who will share their commitment to quality to join their small, growing team as a Content Marketing Executive.
The Content Marketing Executive will be dedicated to crafting the highest quality, original content that translates complex company secretarial information into simple, engaging resources. These high quality articles will help Our Client to be found via search engines, enlighten visitors and showcase them as the UK’s company secretarial thought leader. Alongside marketing content, this will develop confidence in the brand and encourage visitors to register for the company secretarial software.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Explore company secretarial subjects and identify new content opportunities
· Undertake detailed research of legislation and other sources on company secretarial subjects
· Craft new technical articles that are practical, engaging and informative
· Publish new articles on the website using our content management system
· Produce technical content for other media and collaborations with selected partners
· Produce marketing copy for our website, advertising campaigns, printed materials etc.
· Identify and, where appropriate, produce appropriate resources – such as imagery, supplemental document templates etc. - to accompany published articles
· Use search engine optimisation (SEO) tools and other resources to analyse and improve the performance of new and existing content
· Refresh, update and re-purpose existing technical content
· Review new content created by others to optimise quality and performance
· Promote content on social media platforms
· Liaise with our public relations agency on press releases and other external content
· Contribute to the company’s marketing strategy and other marketing projects
£25-35k Basic Salary (DOE) | Mon-Fri 9-5:00 (largely remote working considered – with weekly office attendance) | Ipswich | 33 days annual leave (inc. bank hols), 10% employer pension contribution & 4x death in service cover (on passing probation | technical content/blog creation | researching software and industry developments | producing a variety of marketing copy, along with some additional marketing duties
· Demonstrable record of excellent written composition
· Able to research, quickly learn and analyse complex topics
· Impeccable grasp of the English language
· Adept in explaining intricate concepts in easy to understand terms
· Excellent attention to detail
· An understanding of content marketing and SEO
· Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
· Proactive self-starter, highly motivated and able to work independently
· Experience with content management systems (including WordPress) desirable
· Design, image or video editing skills desirable
· Experience with accountancy, legal, financial or professional services industries desirable
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £25,000 to £35,000 DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5
- Employment Duration
- 13 September, 2021