‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our Client are a dynamic software business with a real focus on clients’ success, believing that their clients come first! They are now looking for a like-minded individual to join their Client Success team in Copford near Colchester, Essex. Offering a relaxed culture with a busy workload and warming, friendly environment; a dynamic organisation looking for someone with suitable skills, experiences and values to join their growing team of experts!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the company as a Client Partner. This role involves account management to clients ensuring they are making the most of the software and services. It is the perfect role for a technically minded individual driven to providing exemplary customer service looking to their customers.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Client User Training
· Identification of opportunities, providing process advice / improvement opportunities for assigned clients; establishing and maintaining constant client contact through regular visits and calls
· Health Checks – what does good health look like for each client? Paired up with another CP as sounding board/look at improvement cross-clients
· Building client success stories
· Analysis of client queries and trends
· Raising comprehensive system tickets
· Communicating effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues alike, both verbally and in writing
· Being a great team-player but also able to work with a certain degree of autonomy
· Being able to support colleagues in the Support team as / if required with any incoming enquiries and handling responses where needed to revert back directly to the client.
Mon-Fri 8:45-5:15 | from £27k (negotiable DOE) | Dress Down Policy, 25 Days Annual Leave, Healthcare | Technical Account Manager | Demonstrating to, & Training Clients on Technical Software | Fast-Paced, Busy Environment | Relaxed, Warm & Friendly Company Culture | Passionate About Products and Customers | One Day a Week from Home
· Being a system expert
· Client retention and satisfaction
· Regular client engagement
· Establishing and maintaining relevant documentation for all assigned clients
· Accuracy of data – complete and continually update account plans / client success stories
· Up-to-date overview of all client activity
· System health checks to be carried out regularly
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Starting at £27,000 (negotiable)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8:45-5:15
- Employment Duration
- 7 December, 2021