Our client is a multi-award winning online company secretarial software solution, supporting over 200,000 companies from their head office in Ipswich, Essex. They strive for excellence in everything they do, both in developing amazing product features and providing unparalleled support to customers. Continued growth means they are looking for a passionate individual who will share their commitment to quality to join their small, growing team as a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will identify, qualify, and close new customers for our award-winning SaaS company secretarial software. Principally phone-based, you’ll be calling accountancy firms and other selected prospective customers, responding to incoming leads quickly and effectively, establishing a need for the product and managing the sales cycle through to completion. There are excellent growth opportunities for the right candidate both professionally and financially.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Respond to new leads quickly and professionally
· Make regular outbound calls to targeted prospects
· Communicate and sell the benefits and value that the product offers potential customers
· Be conversant with key features, able to answer questions and demonstrate the product
· Build a strong pipeline, manage the sales cycle, and close new business
· Meticulously manage prospect data within our CRM system
· Represent the company at events and exhibitions
· Collaborate with marketing, product, and customer service teams to achieve business goals
· Work towards monthly targets and KPIs
· Attend sales meetings and keep management up to date with progress, issues, and successes
Business Development Manager
Salary up to £28k plus commission |Mon-Fri 9-5:00| Ipswich | 25 days holiday | occasional remote working | B2B sales | target driven | outstanding communicator| Detailed Orientated |
· Proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone
· Experience selling B2B to directors, partners, or C level
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and focused on meeting and exceeding targets
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with a customer over the phone
· Outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing
· Able to learn new information quickly and relay this to customers
· Persuasive and solutions-oriented
· Strong systems, processes, and CRM focus
· Experience with SaaS platforms or software sales highly desirable
· Experience with accountancy, legal, financial, or professional services industries desirable
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Up to £28k plus commission
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon - Friday 9-5
- 16 November, 2021