‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a supplier of underfloor heating solutions who have been supplying commercial and residential projects across the UK and Ireland for 30 years. Based in Woolpit, they are passionate about offering a professional, honest service and are proud of their high-quality products. They are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as n Assistant Project Manager.
The Assistant Project Manager will provide support to the Installation Team, reporting to the Operations Manager on a Full-Time, Permanent basis. The successful candidate will be an upbeat individual able to work flexibly, make decisions quickly and possess the ability to solve problems.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Liaise with sales department to receive new jobs
· Liaise with customers, installation team and logistics team to organise each project
· Provide the final system design drawings/test sheets for the Installation team.
· Liaise with installers to trouble shoot on-site problems.
· Assist with scheduling installations.
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with installers, contractors and site managers using the principles of good customer service.
· Manage and maintain the project database
· Liaise closely with the accounts team to manage the project valuation process
· Raise repair quotations with terms and conditions via e-mail.
· Confirm commissioning (Order and Scheduling)
· Follow agreed commissioning process.
· Update logistics
· Contact customers pre-enquiry and scheduling.
· Liaise with engineers scheduling and support.
· Receive reports (scan and save)
· Provide a formal report to the customer.
· Forward Commissioning Certificates to client
· Arrange for spare parts to be provided / returned.
· Provide the final system design drawings/test sheets for the Repairs team.
· Handle manufacturer claims.
· Ensure engineers’ stock takes are completed on a weekly basis
· Create O & M documentation
· Book accommodation for Installers / engineers
· Ensure installers, engineers and sub contractors’ stock lists, tool lists and tool box talks are updated as required
· Ensure the installation team have relevant paperwork for each project
· Save and record installation sign offs (Test Sheets)
· Manage installation inbox.
· Liaise with the installation team to retrieve relevant documentation
· Liaise with clients re: documentation for each project
· Monitor on-site assessment forms and report any issues
· Uphold Gaia’s commitment to health & safety
· Complete RAM’s and site health and safety documentation
· Liaise with work colleagues as required.
· Participate in internal / external meetings as requested.
· Identify and meet personal job-related training and development as required.
· Undertake telephone liaison with relevant contacts.
· Provide assistance in terms of general and specific business support as required.
· Provide cover for Project Manager/s when required.
£20-22k Basic Salary DOE | Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm | Pension | Projects/Installations/Operations | Administration/Office Support | Professional | Pioneering Technology | ‘Can-Do’ Attitude/Team Player
- Good level of education
- Strong IT skills
- Good communicator
- The ability to work on own, as well as part of a team
- An organised and enthusiastic work ethic
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £20-22k DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8-5
- Employment Duration
- 31 August, 2021