‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our Client are an up and coming magazine publisher focusing on news and lifestyle magazines currently going to 18,000 homes across North Essex and Suffolk. The magazines are currently based in Frinton-on-Sea, Manningtree and Mistley, and Woodbridge, with more being launched in 2022. They are looking for an Advertising Sales Executive to work closely with the Managing Director in supporting the growth of the business through onboarding new clients.
The Advertising Sales Executive role will play a key role in the growth of the business, actively seeking new business opportunities, working closely with the Managing Director. It is an autonomous role requiring remote working for the initial 6 months, followed by a hybrid model of working, and is the ideal opportunity for a hungry, sales professional looking to help build a business.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· To identify and research new business opportunities
· To use a variety of sales methods (emails, calling, drop-ins, networking, face to face meetings) to close new business
· Speak and build rapport with new and existing business
· Create bespoke creative proposals to meet clients’ needs
· Generate creative ideas to help with brand growth
· Close and secure proposals with clients
· Maintain and manage CRM system
· Chase aged debtors (where required)
· Achieve KPI’s
£23-£28k DOE Basic (£30-35k Realistic OTE) | Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 | Hybrid/Remote Working | Target Driven, Sales Orientated, Competitive | Advertising/Publishing/Media Sales Experience Preferred | Relationship Building | Opportunity to Grow With a Start-Up | Benefits Include: Christmas Shutdown, Time off for Volunteering, Learning Support
· 2 years Media/Publishing/Advertising Sales experience strongly preferred
· Excellent telephone manner
· Able to build rapport quickly
· Great customer service/relationship building skills
· Team working abilities
· Strong time management skills
· Desire to work in a fast paced team environment and enjoy the buzz and momentum of what a sales role provides!
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £23-28k Basic Salary (£30-35k Realistic OTE)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5
- Employment Duration
- Colchester Area (Remote Initially)
- 23 September, 2021