‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is an award-winning company providing professional association management services. The company ethos is all about adding value, so there's every opportunity for your experience and recommendations to be heard.
Based in White Colne, they are passionate about adding value to their clients by providing support in the day-to-day running and administration of trade associations, federations, not-for-profits and charities and are now looking for like-minded individuals to join their team as an Administrator.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and may be asked to support at events two or three times a year.
- Acting as the main point of contact with the board of one or more clients
- Managing member subscription renewals ensuring a high retention rate
- Developing member engagement and member recruitment plans and monitoring their success
- Planning and managing events from small meetings to conferences, awards dinners and exhibitions
- Attending association meetings, preparing minutes and actions and then following those through to completion
- Supporting the leaders of their clients (boards and councils) in their volunteer activities
- Using and managing member CRM databases ensuring data integrity and analysing data for decision making
- Planning communications to members and other stakeholders across different channels
- Supporting and directing members of the team in the execution of their duties so client expectations are met
£24-£26K | Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (Hybrid role – office Based Tues and Thurs) some flexibility required | 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays | Private Medical Insurance | Pension |Mobile Phone | Laptop | Administration | Association Management
- Attention to detail
- Be mature enough to be comfortable in the company of every level of business seniority
- Want to continuously improve your skillset and understanding of clients
- Comfortable using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel within the UK to attend and manage events and meetings - driving licence and a car is essential
- Proven track record of a strong member or customer-focused approach
- Good experience at running projects and/or events including budgeting
- Ability to cope with changing priorities
- Prepared to get stuck in
- Experience of working in an agency or serving multiple clients - desirable
- Experience with a membership organisation - desirable
- Experience with planning and handling social media – desirable
- Familiarity with managing web content – desirable
- Understanding of financial accounts – budgeting, P&L, cash forecasting - desirable
Driving Licence required: Yes
DBS/criminal records check to be carried out by employer: No
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- White Colne
- 25 September, 2023