We are a culture changing recruitment agency with ambitious plans for the future. With a strong focus on quality, longevity and people, we do more than just recruit. A consultative agency, we also offer our expertise to schools, colleges, charities, businesses, and the job-seeking community; supporting employability and talent attraction.
You will be a well organised individual with excellent written communication skills. You will be a confident person who enjoys building relationships with new people. Experience is not essential or desired; we are looking for a friendly, people person to join our exciting, growing, culture-changing recruitment business.
The main function of the role is to support the Recruitment Consultants in resourcing new candidates through effective administration, job advertising, headhunting and pre-screening activities. The role will also involve an element of relationship-building sales activities.
This is an exciting time to join the business, and a chance to progress into a recruitment career with the company as we build for the future. Interested? Please check out the brief for the role [below] and send us your CV.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Write/edit job descriptions based on Client requirements
- Advertise jobs on relevant job boards and social media profiles
- Monitor job adverts and ensure all applicants are responded to and adverts are up to date
- Use LinkedIn and relevant job boards to headhunt and obtain suitable CVs
- Pre-screen candidates via telephone and book in for a video call with the consultants
- Send out interview confirmation emails for both internal and external interviews
- Post and pre interview candidate calls, providing useful interview support information
- Keep regular contact with candidates pre start date
- Ensure CRM system is kept up to date at all times
- Prepare client packs for new business meetings
- Obtain testimonials from successful candidates and clients
- Follow company aftercare procedure, contacting placed candidates and clients regularly
- Develop an understanding of local job market
- Attend events with clients (networking/talks/jobs fairs) to support the building of the brand
- Research local companies and add details to database
- Make initial call to potential clients to obtain relevant information and update CRM
£12k Basic Salary (plus bonuses) | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (hybrid working and flexibility) | Culture-changing recruitment agency | Smart-casual dress code | Passion for providing a quality service, helping others | 25 days holiday allowance plus Bank Holidays (and remote working over Christmas | Occasional staff socials (have included; go-karting, escape rooms, quad biking)
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Desire to succeed
- Competent IT Skills, particularly using the Internet
- Hardworking, well organised and thorough in their work
- Honest, Trustworthy and Loyal
- Interested in benefitting others and a career in recruitment
- A self-starter with excellent initiative
- Personable, Professional, Friendly and Approachable
- Willing to carry out mundane tasks effectively as well as the more interesting aspects of the job
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £12k per annum (plus bonuses)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30
- Employment Duration
- Langham (near Colchester)
- 11 October, 2023