ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (Practice)
‘Recruiting for your future success’
Our client is a chartered accountancy practice, based in Langham who are passionate about providing dependable and accurate support and advice. They believe in building long term partnerships with clients, giving them the advice and support they need to achieve their dreams and ambitions and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team as an Accounts Assistant.
The successful candidate will be ACCA or AAT part-qualified with a passion for building long lasting relationships, looking to work in a friendly, professional team.
Our client is now on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of clients.
- Completion of bookkeeping for clients.
- Completion of pre year-end tax planning reviews for clients.
- Completion/review of closing balances adjustments in the client software.
- Managing workload of self to ensure deadlines are met.
- Managing a portfolio of clients on their day-to-day queries.
- Regular contact with clients via emails, telephone, video call and face to face
- Attend conferences/events and referring findings back to the team or partners.
- Generating and submitting VAT returns
- Assist in maintaining compliance for all clients across a variety of categories
£28-30K DOE | Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30 | BUPA healthcare | 25 days holiday after 6 months | Free onsite parking | Gym onsite | ACCA or AAT part-qualified | Practice Experience | Communication | Accountancy |
- ACCA or AAT part-qualified
- Minimum of 2 years practice experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident self-starter
- Good knowledge of accounting software (Xero, QBO, Sage 50C, FreeAgent, Kashflow)
- Experience dealing with VAT returns and payroll
- Good organisational skills
- A proactive team-player
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our utmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.
- £28-30K DOE
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30
- 17 August, 2023