‘Recruiting for your future success.’
Our client is an industry-leading creative marketing agency based in Feering, Colchester, who offer a tailored strategy focused on their customer – ensuring they gain an optimal experience from start to finish, via both online and offline marketing methods. They are actively seeking an Account Manager to join their client services team.
You will act as the key interface between the Our Client and their customers on assigned accounts to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To develop a one to one relationship with the clients and provide total client support and service.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
· Liaise closely with the Creative and Development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
· Communicating your clients’ needs to the Creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
· Working closely with the Account Executive to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
· Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your Account Executive. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
· Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
· Responding pro-actively to all client requirements.
· Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
· To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
· Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
· Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Executive assigned to the accounts.
· Manage the Account Executive effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their role.
· Using Synergist to manage all jobs, ensuring this is up to date at all times.
· Responsibility for the management of Synergist contacts.
· Using the Server file management system as per Focus procedures.
· General housekeeping in relation to emails, Synergist, server and other administration duties. This includes instructing the Account Executives on general housekeeping expectations.
· Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Client Services Director, Account Director or Senior Account Manager.
£23-25k Basic Salary DOE | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Excellent Benefits (Birthday Off, Christmas Shutdown etc.) | Working with Clients/Providing Marketing Support | Creative/Relationship Builder | Creative Agency, Client Focussed
· Degree educated (in marketing related studies) preferred
· Have previous experience of account management, particularly within an agency environment.
· Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
· Previous experience of people management.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
· Excellent people management skills.
· An ambitious and driven individual.
· Has an interest in marketing.
· Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· To be a team player.
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
- £25-28k (negotiable DOE)
- Employment Terms
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30
- Employment Duration
- 1 October, 2021